From spectators to competitors, our events are packed with fun for the entire family! That’s right, even if you are not competing, bring the family out and help cheer on the pups competing in all of the different disciplines of dock diving and other dog sports!
If you have thought about competing but are not sure how to get started, either contact us or come out during one of our events and find a staff member. We are eager to answer any and all questions you might have.
Like us on FaceBook for announcements and updates.
|October 29-30||Southtown||Fun Run||Event Info
|November 12-13||UKC (United Kennel Club)||Weight Pull||UKC Event Info
Forms of acceptable payment:
- Credit card
Points of interest – Food, stores, etc around town.
Things to know:
- Potty your dog before entering the dock
- Please pick up after your dog
- NO FOOD/TREATS on the dock
- NO FLEXI Leads!
- Keep dogs at least 8′ apart.
- See facility rules
Things to bring:
- Your dogs favorite floating toy (non-food)
- Water/Water bowl – for you and your pup
- Lunch (see Points of Interest)
- Dry clothes (you may get wet)
- Your dog & leash
- E-Z Ups/Canopies
- Recommended not to feed your dog at least three hours prior to the event