Keep an eye on the upcoming events and Facebook page for other dog sport events and training days, such as UKC Elite Shed Hunting and Weight Pull.
CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SEASON.
SEE YOU IN THE SPRING OF 2023!
Friendly reminder for pool rentals: please make it on time since rentals are back to back. If you arrive late and there is someone else scheduled right after you, your time stops at the original stop time so that the next appointment starts on time. If nobody is after you, we are happy to work with you and try to accommodate.
Forms of acceptable payment:
- Credit cards
Things to know:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment to check in, pay and sign waivers
- Potty your dog before entering the dock
- Give your dog a potty break at least half way through your appointment or sooner.
- Please pick up after your dog
- NO FOOD/TREATS on the dock
- NO flexi-leads or retractable leashes
- See Facility Rules
Things to bring:
- Your dogs favorite floating toy (non-food)
- Water/Water bowl – for you and your pup
- Kennel – if needed or if you have more than one dog
- Dry clothes (you may get wet)
- Your dog & leash
- Recommended not to feed your dog at least three hours prior to swimming/events.
Benefits of Swimming
Swimming your dog for sport, conditioning, recreation, or therapy rehabilitation has many benefits for both you and your dog.
- Helps overweight dogs slim down
- Great exercise to release excess energy and help your dog relax
- Low impact on joints
- Great exercise for senior & arthritic dogs
- Strengthens the bond between handler and dog
- Fun for both you and your dog
*Prices subject to change without notice.