Pool rentals can also be considered private lessons.
No extra charge for staff to assist you with your pool rental session!
Some people just want to rent the pool to let their dogs swim for exercise and fun. Other people want to work on distance or maybe their “sit-stay” process, while others may want to learn a different discipline, such as Air-Retrieve / Fetch-It or Vertical.
Whatever the reason for the pool rental, just know that we are here to help and give advice if you are looking for assistance. We welcome all breeds and all sizes.
See Facility Rules.
Private Pool Rental Pricing
|Private Pool Rental Pricing||Price|
|30 Min (1-2 Dogs)||$30|
|30 Min (1-2 Dogs) Use of Air Retrieve/Fetch It and/or Vertical Rigs|
(Rigs must be worked by staff only)
- 3+ dogs: 1 hour pool rental minimum
Book your pool and dock rentals quickly and painlessly using our simple online booking system!
Friendly reminder for pool rentals: please make it on time since rentals are back to back. If you arrive late and there is someone else scheduled right after you, your time stops at the original stop time so that the next appointment starts on time. If nobody is after you, we are happy to work with you and try to accommodate.
Forms of acceptable payment:
- Credit cards
Things to know:
- Potty your dog before entering the dock
- Give your dog a potty break at least half way through your appointment or sooner.
- Please pick up after your dog
- NO FOOD/TREATS on the dock
- NO flexi-leads or retractable leashes
Things to bring:
- Your dogs favorite floating toy (non-food)
- Water/Water bowl – for you and your pup
- Kennel – if needed or if you have more than one dog
- Dry clothes (you may get wet)
- Your dog & leash
- Recommended not to feed your dog at least three hours prior to swimming/events.
Benefits of Swimming
Swimming your dog for sport, conditioning, recreation, or therapy rehabilitation has many benefits for both you and your dog.
- Helps overweight dogs slim down
- Great exercise to release excess energy and help your dog relax
- Low impact on joints
- Great exercise for senior & arthritic dogs
- Strengthens the bond between handler and dog
- Fun for both you and your dog