- Two attempts back to back
- Distance is measured where the base of the dog’s tail enters the water
- Highest distance of the two attempts is your score for that splash
- Score for placements is dog’s highest score of the day
- Placement Ribbons: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in each division for Distance will be awarded at the end of each day
- In the event of a tie: JUMP OFF! One attempt for the tie breaker
- Jumps are not affiliated with any organization. No jumps go towards any legs for titles. All for fun.
|Distance Division Name||Minimum Distance||Maximum Distance|
Also see Facility Rules.