Northern Illinois K9 Association
UKC Sanctioned Club
- You DO have to have a UKC number in order to participate.
- If your dog is purebred and registered with another kennel club (i.e. AKC) you can obtain your number by completing the registration form. UKC Single Registration
- Your dog DOES NOT have to be purebred in order to have a UKC number. You can obtain a Performance Listing number. This number cost $20 and you have to mail in the form with payment. This number allows you to compete in UKC performance events, but not conformation (showing).
- Sometimes UKC can take a couple weeks or longer to get your paperwork processed. If there is an event you would like to participate in and you haven’t sent in your registration or haven’t received it back, you can get a Temporary Listing number for $20.
- In order to receive pre-registration prices you have to mail in your entry form with payment prior to the pre-entry deadline. Checks are made payable to NIKA. NIKA does accept entries via email with payment via paypal. You will email your entry to the secretary information below and the paypal address is email@example.com
- UKC allows day of entries. Entry times will be one hour before each splash starts.
Pre-Registration: $20; Day of: $25
Pre-Registration: $15; Day of: $20
Splashes: 9am, 11am, 1pm
Fetch It: 3pm
Splashes: 9am, 11am
Judges: Jason Young & Shannon Davis
If you need a UKC# go to: UKC’s website for more information.
Mail pre-registration form to the address below. Pre-Entry Deadline: Received By Aug 13, 2018.
1303 Evergreen Lane
Yorkville, IL 60560