Pool rentals can also be considered private lessons.
No extra charge for staff to assist in any way with any part of your pool rental session!
No extra charge to use any of the discipline rigs / equipment during your pool rental sessions. (i.e., Vertical rig, Take-Down rig, and our training pole used to get dogs used to grabbing a suspended toy).
Some people just want to rent the pool to let their dogs swim for exercise and fun. Other people want to work on distance or maybe their “sit-stay” process, while others may want to learn a different discipline, such as Take-Down (i.e. Air-Retrieve / Fetch-It) or Vertical (i.e., EV).
Whatever the reason for the pool rental, just know that we are here to help and give advice if you are looking for assistance.
See Facility Rules.
Book your pool and dock rentals quickly and painlessly using our simple online booking system!
CLOSED FOR THE 2017 SEASON
CHECK BACK IN APRIL 2018
Friendly reminder for pool rentals: please try and make it on time since rentals are back to back. If you arrive late and there is someone else scheduled right after you, your time stops at the original stop time so that the next appointment starts on time. If nobody is after you, we are happy to work with you and try to accommodate.
Private Pool Rental Pricing
|Private Pool Rental Pricing||Price|
|30 Min (1-2 Dogs)||$25|
|30 Min Rig Usage (Take-Down and/or Vertical)||Included in pool rental|
- 3 – 4 dogs: 1 hour pool rental minimum
- 5+ dogs/groups: Call for pricing
Forms of acceptable payment:
- Credit cards
Things to bring:
- Your dogs favorite floating toy (non-food)
- Water/Water bowl – for you and your pup
- Kennel – if needed or if you have more than one dog
- Dry clothes (you may get wet)
- Your dog & leash
- Recommended not to feed your dog at least two hours prior to swimming/events.
Benefits of Swimming
Swimming your dog for sport, conditioning, recreation, or therapy rehabilitation has many benefits for both you and your dog.
Benefits of Swimming for Your Dog
- Helps overweight dogs slim down
- Great exercise to release excess energy and help your dog relax
- Low impact on joints
- Great exercise for senior dogs
- Great exercise for arthritic dogs
- Strengthens the bond between handler and dog
- Fun for both you and your dog
- We welcome all breeds and all sizes